What are the Payment Options?
- Cash or cheque
- Direct electronic funds transfer
- Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards – these do incur a 1.5% surcharge fee
- Skye Interest Free Line of Credit Facility – refer below for details
- Certegy No Interest Ever* Payment Plan – refer below for details
Our preferred method of payment is cash, following the motto “pay less, pay cash”, however we do realise that many people have their cash tied up in other things and therefore, we also offer 2 “no interest” payment plan options.
What Payment Plan Options do you offer?
The first option is a Skye, Line of Credit Facility, and the second option is a Payment Plan option provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay. The advantage of both options is that there is no need to wait for the comfort of air conditioning, as both offer easy pay “no interest” options generally spread over 12 or 24 months.
What is the Skye Interest Free Finance** option?
The Skye Mastercard is a Line of Credit facility offering interest free terms. Features and benefits include:
- Choice of 12 months or 24 months interest free terms
- Deposit can be as low as 10% of Sales Price
- No early repayment penalties
- Only a $99 annual fee charged on the account open date and annually thereafter on account open date
- Simple and easy to apply – ask our staff prior to receiving quotation
- Fast approvals and pre-approvals (please refer the pre-approval link below)
- Flexible repayments – weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Easy repayment options – direct debit, BPay or at your local Post Office
- Payment by direct debit is free and will not incur a processing charge
Skye Interest Free Finance is often used by our customers who possess good credit ratings and just need some short term cashflow assistance (e.g for installing a new ducted air conditioning system through their whole house).
Apply online today! It’s really simple, and there is no commitment to purchase.
- Apply online in minutes.
- Enter your information online and receive the decision via email within seconds.
- If approved, you will receive a ‘Welcome confirmation’ email.
- Contact us to discuss the next steps. Please ensure you keep your “Welcome confirmation” email, as you will need to forward this to us.
Before you start please ensure you have the following information handy:
- Your residential details
- Your financial and employment details
- Your driver’s licence (if you have one)
- Your ID details – Passport (if you have one) or Medicare Number
What is the Certegy No Interest Ever* Payment Plan?
This payment plan allows you to enjoy air conditioning now, with payment plans spread over 12, 24 or upto a maximum of 30 months, with NO INTEREST EVER!*. The payment plans for new air conditioner units are based on:
- An initial contract, with 10% deposit payable immediately
- The balance payable over the agreed period 12m, 24m or 30 months
- You can choose the actual period of repayment,and this will then be structured as a regular direct fortnightly debit from your nominated bank account.
- There is an establishment fee of between $35 – $90 payable to set up the account, a $3.50 monthly account keeping fee and a $2.95 payment processing fee
- You must have a full time job or be an aged pensioner
- You must have a bank account and photo ID
- Quick approval process completed with over the phone
- Simple and easy to apply – ask our staff
Certegy Ezi-Pay Payment Plans are often used by our customers who possess reasonable credit ratings, and Certegy’s Ezi-Pay approval rate is one of the highest in the industry. Certegy Ezi-Pay application requirements are less stringent than for Skye Mastercard applications.
*Certegy Ezi-Pay Express is a continuing credit payment plan provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd (ABN 28 129 228 986). An establishment fee of between $35 – $90 to activate your account is payable with your first purchase under the plan. A $3.50 monthly account keeping fee and a $2.95 payment processing fee applies, other fees and charges may apply. See in store for terms and conditions. For Certegy Ezi-Pay Express No Interest Ever! applies.
**Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. 90 days Interest Free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Standard Card Purchase Rate applies to any outstanding balance after the 90 day Interest Free and no repayment period. Minimum monthly repayment required. Interest, (charged at the Expired Promotional Rate) payable on outstanding balances after any Interest Free Period. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Only available at Skye retail partners. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. FlexiCards Australia is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.