Mitsubishi Electric – Quality Air Conditioning
If you’re looking for a high quality, energy efficient air conditioner, that provides cool comfort in summer and warmth in winter, then the answer lies in reverse cycle air conditioning from Mitsubishi Electric. Known for its state of the art technology that is quiet, simple to use, stylish, reliable, air freshening and above all energy efficient, Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners are built to withstand the rigours of the Brisbane climate.
Mitsubishi Electric has a proud history in the manufacturing and supply of leading edge air conditioning equipment for both domestic and commercial use in Brisbane. Mitsubishi Electric has a commitment to quality, service, research and development that has helped them gain a leading position in today’s worldwide marketplace. Since 1921, Mitsubishi Electric have developed breakthrough technologies that has seen them become a world leader in energy efficient air conditioning systems.
Mitsubishi Electric – Quality that brings comfort to life, has 3 important advantages:
- Comfort – Mitsubishi Electric have created products that are designed to provide you with exceptional air conditioning comfort in your Brisbane surroundings, in all weather conditions. The air conditioning systems also cut down on bacteria and the spread of viruses, using the unique Catechin air cleaning filter.
- Efficiency – Mitsubishi Electric strive for the perfect balance of performance, reliability, low power consumption and a long operational life span for all their products. The result is an air conditioning range for the Brisbane air conditioning market that is rated amongst the best in the industry in terms of design, quality and energy efficiency. The DC inverter means reduced power consumption and higher performance.
- Durability – the indoor and outdoor units of all Mitsubishi Electric systems are subjected to rigorous durability testing, which includes harsher temperature extremes than are likely to be found anywhere in the world. This results in higher quality products that protect your investment through years of reliable service.
Mitsubishi Electric has awarded Brisbane Air its prestigious Diamond Dealer status, recognising our long experience in the Brisbane air conditioning industry. Brisbane Air has been nominated by Mitsubishi Electric because of our ability to help you, the end customer, choose the best air conditioning system for your Brisbane home or commercial premises, taking into account your circumstances, requirements and budget.
Brisbane Air conditioning installation experts can help design your new Mitsubishi Electric system around your needs, and our installation team will work with you to progress your project from inception through to completion. More than this, though, is the trust that Mitsubishi Electric knows our customers can place in us, with an exceptional and ongoing after sales service and long warranty periods.
Mitsubishi Electric has an air conditioning model for you:
Mitsubishi Electric offer a full product range of split systems, including the standard wall hung split systems, cassette systems, under ceiling systems and floor mounted units. At Brisbane Air, we can take the “guess work” out of selecting the best solution for your property needs for air conditioning Brisbane, by organising for one of our qualified and friendly staff to visit and provide you a cost and obligation free quotation. The standard wall hung model, MSZ-G series provides excellent energy savings and operation is impressively silent. A vast series line-up is ready to ensure comfortable room environments in response to your air conditioning needs.
Multi head systems
The company also produces multi-head split air conditioning systems, capable of running as many as eight indoor units for each outdoor unit. Indoor units can be matched to the application, interior and room size. For air conditioning Brisbane, contact the experts at Brisbane Air, who can provide specialist advice and assistance to help determine the best solution for your property.
As well as the standard wall hung split systems, Mitsubishi Electric also manufactures high quality, energy efficient, power inverter, reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning systems for the Brisbane residential and commercial air conditioning markets. These systems offer climate control at the touch of a button, and are ideal for whole of house or “top floor” solutions.
Wifi control unlocks the door to smarter heating or cooling, for total home comfort wherever you are.
This innovative technology connects your domestic ducted and wall mounted Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners to your smartphone, tablet or online account, giving you the freedom to fully control each unit on-the-go via an Internet connection from anywhere in the world.
- Control from anywhere – view and control from anywhere in the world with wifi.
- Optional extra – the wifi controller is available as an optional extra, with a wifi adapter MAC-559IF-E required per unit.
- Superior customisation – this innovative technology places multiple functions of you air conditioner at your fingertips. Turning the unit on/off, adjusting set temperature, changing mode, fan speed and air direction are all possible.
- Control multiple units – customise the settings of each air conditioner in your home. Purchase multiple adapters to manage all air conditioners independently on the same account to ensure complete control over your systems.
Mitsubishi Electric spells quality
Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning units are slim fit, and pleasing to the eye. They have been tested to the highest standards, as you would expect, and are also easy to clean.
When we select manufacturers to work with, we look for exactly what our customers would expect, and deserve: reliability, energy efficiency, great design, and clean air ability. Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners don’t disappoint on any level.